Join Swaati for VIRTUAL OR IN-PERSON
Private Yoga Sessions
COMING SOON! Swaati’s 15-min yoga flow!
Maybe you’re curious to try yoga to enhance your pelvic health. Maybe class times don’t work for you and your schedule. Maybe the class environment is not your thing or movement does not feel right with your back, hip or pelvic tension.
That’s totally ok. Swaati get’s it!
You don’t need another item to add to your schedule or to-do list. But please understand this, taking time out for yourself is not a “thing to get done if you have time” it is essential to take care of yourself in order to continue doing what you do on a daily basis. This 1:1 yoga for pelvic health is not just stretching or relieving pain, it is self-care for your body, your mind and your energy. Without this time you are running on empty, which doesn’t serve you or the people you love.
Yoga with Swaati’s private yoga sessions are great for you if you’re experiencing:
- lower/upper back pain
- pelvic pain
- prenatal/postnatal discomfort
- neck pain
- soreness or discomfort from sitting all day
- discomfort in a class setting
- a desire to improve pelvic tension through movement
- a curiosity to try out yoga in the comfort of your home
If you are experiencing any other conditions, Swaati will take the time to discuss this in detail with you then tailor your practice to your needs!
Yoga with Swaati, 1:1 private yoga sessions are personalized to your needs and can include (but are not limited) to the following:
- Discuss your goals and expectations
- A personalized practice created specifically for your body’s needs
- One-on-one guidance for movement with on-the-spot conversations and adjustments
- Practice breathwork and provide other tools to become more in-tune to your body and mind
- Work together to discuss any discomfort you are experiencing and adjust your yoga and mindfulness program as you practice
- Work with your pelvic physiotherapist to ensure we are practicing movement that is safe for you and your needs. (If you are seeing one.)
- Ongoing assessment to determine what is working for you
- Have fun while exploring ‘what yoga is for you’ as we go along!
This does not have to be serious and rigid!
Swaati will reach out, replying within 24 hours to discuss your needs, what you’re interested in, and the services she provides.
You will be asked to fill out the following Yoga with Swaati Health Questionnaire
If you decide to move forward, Swaati will then book an introductory session to further discuss your needs and explore options.
Swaati will create a plan for your pelvic health yoga sessions that will be specifically personalized to meet your needs and preferences.
“Fall in love with taking care of yourself. Mind, body and spirit.” – Jill Conyers